Windows or Linux Hosted DDS Domain Drop Catching
£145 + vat per month
This is our new User online Drop Catching service for those wishing to catch domain names being dropped by Registrars that utilise EPP and DAC for administering domains, works through any browser or Linux Shell.
Its a complete package, all you need is a TAG and DAC access, with Nominet uk, this can be setup online with them. If you have multiple tags, you will need multiple leases of our service. Your server space is not a shared resource.
For just £145 per month + vat, with no contract or obligation to continue, you will get :
- A static IP address – which you will need to register with Nominet (or your registrar) for DAC and EPP services
- A virtual Linux machine close to your Registrar’s AS, for Nominet, this is in Telehouse
- A Linux OS that’s runs on SMD devices, you can choose the build
- A config file where you can change Registrars and fine tune your catch parameters
- The Linux Commercial version of our DDS software pre installed and fully licenced
Setup is within 12 hours of receiving your order, we do reserve the right to limit SMD server counts to maintain effectiveness.